- qrtback10Asked on August 19, 2012 at 05:29 PM
I have twice, within the last 30 days, tried to upgrade from your premium plan to the professional plan. I submit the upgrade and then it says that it will be 'live' shortly but has failed to upgrade. I am at 850 submissions so far this month and I don't want the form to 'shut down' like it did last month once I reach 1,000 due to the unsuccessful upgrade. Please advise.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 05:40 PM
You created on July 24 a Professinal susbscription through our Payment Gateway FastSpring on July 24 with order reference number INT120724-4431-77640
Then another recurring payment to the Premium subscription was made via Paypal 2 days later S-3JS79834G9457822L, that is when the account got back to Premium .
In order to prevent this in the feature, you would need to cancel the Paypal premium subscription. To do that, please follow these steps.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be changed again. The charge will come only from FastSpring
When you are done, please let me know so I will manually upgrade your account to Professional
- qrtback10Answered on August 19, 2012 at 05:49 PM
Thanks for your help! I just canceled the subscription as you outlined above. Please let me know once you have manually upgraded my account to professional.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Your account is now set to professional. In order for you to view the changes, please logout , clear your browser cache and log back in
Thank you for choosing Jotform!
- qrtback10Answered on August 19, 2012 at 06:31 PM
Thank you! It shows as upgraded.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Great! Enjoy your membership and feel free to look for any assistance whenever you need it