- mtinvestAsked on August 08, 2017 at 01:14 PM
I dont see the option to translate my form into another language.
- AIDANAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 01:22 PM
In order to make your form multilingual please follow our guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-Make-Your-Forms-Multilingual
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- mtinvestAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 01:26 PM
It didn't help because I don't see the FORM LANGUAGE field in the Form Settings > Show More Option section.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 01:51 PM
I checked your account and I was able to replicate the issue. The Form Language is not yet supported in the New Form Layout.
Please change the Form Layout to "Legacy Layout". Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu. Go to "Form Settings" and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Look for "Form Layout" and then change it to "Legacy Layout".
After changing the layout, go back to the Form Settings and you'll see the Form Language.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- mtinvestAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Solved. Thank you!