- lgchamberlainAsked on August 19, 2012 at 08:50 PM
I am finding that your program doesn't always save changes when it says it does. This creates a lot of extra work and diminishes your value proposition.
Do you have any recomendations or workarounds for ensuring the "saved" icon is accurate?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Are you experiencing this issue in a particular browser or does it happen regardless of which browser is used?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 19, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Also, is this issue being exhibited with all of your forms?
- lgchamberlainAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 01:01 AMDon't know. At least one.
- lgchamberlainAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 01:01 AMChrome.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 01:33 PM
We ussually recommend to use Chrome to work on our form builder. Can you please confirm to us that you experience the issue even with Chrome?
- lgchamberlainAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 02:13 PMyes. Chrome. It showed autosaved but didn't. I re-wrote content and
copied before saving again. Re opened form and content was not saved.
Figured it was a glitchy night and that I'd try again later. I'll test
things to ensure save is working before I try again.