- Rhonda BeboutAsked on August 08, 2017 at 09:38 PM
The last system I used for my business did not have back up or the ability to retrieve information and I lost over a year's worth of client intakes and client notes
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 10:52 PM
That's really sad to hear.
Technically with JotForm, that's possible since we have daily backups of our database but we'll have to request that to our developers to restore them manually.
However, there are so many ways to backup your data on the first place without relying much on the backend database. Here are some ways to do that.
1. Integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet. So if you have inadvertently deleted some data from your form, you can check them in your Google Spreadsheet backup.
2. You can also integrate your form with Google Drive. http://www.jotform.com/help/192-How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
3. Export your form data to Excel or CSV whenever you make changes or delete data in your form. This is so far the most convenient way to do it. https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
4. Let's assume that you have deleted a data and forgot to back it up, you can simply check or retrieve them from the notifications you received over email or in your email history.
If you have any other questions, let us know.