- Mary Lou Van De BonAsked on August 08, 2017 at 09:59 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Yes. I see that you are using PayPal integration on your form. You may change the currency to the required currency from the PayPal payment wizard.
Hope this information helps!
- Mary Lou Van De BonAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:43 AMThanks! We are very new at this, but your forms made it a breeze. The club is going to be so impressed with how sophisticated we are this year!
- CharlieAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 03:33 AM
I'm glad to hear that our form builder works for you :)
I would just like to suggest that you sign up an account with us if you haven't yet, I checked your email address but it is not associated with a registered account, I do see that it is in a guest account with a form titled "Product Order Form". For you to be able to fully utilize the form builder and manage your submissions, please sign up using the same email address and log in to your account. The form you created should automatically be moved to your registered account.
- Mary Lou Van De BonAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 07:43 AMHmmm. I thought it was an actual account. I’ll check some more. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 09:53 AM
When an account is registered with a username, you can manage all your forms by logging in to your account.
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.