- smssteigerAsked on August 09, 2017 at 07:08 AM
Then I checked the form on the JotForm editor and noticed the Submit button is there, but it's positioned above a "Back" button (so, it could not be a iframe height problem). When I try to move the Submit to be the last thing on the page it goes back to the previous position. When I try to move the Back button it doesn't move and I can't even delete it. I deleted the Submit button and added it again and it still goes the the position above the Back button.
I'm missing lots of submissions because of this problem. Please answer.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 10:45 AM
I checked the page URL that you have provided and I was not able to see the Submit button. I cloned your form and I noticed that there is no Submit button. Please add the Submit button to your form.
I have cleared your form cache so that it will be refreshed from our server.
Here's my clone form after adding the Submit button: https://form.jotformpro.com/72203981505958
If the issue persists, please contact us again. Thank you.
- EkinDSAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 10:59 AM
The structure of the form does not allow the feature that you desire. The form was designed that all "Back" buttons must be at the end of the page in order to provide a return to the previous page. The structure also does not allow the CSS code to move the "Back" button above the submit button.
If you encounter any other problems do not hesitate to contact us again.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:20 PM
To hide the Back button on the last page of your form, you can disable it by hiding it in the Advanced Properties window. Here's a guide:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit form.
2. On the last page, select the Back button and click the Properties button.
3. Go to the Advanced tab and choose the Hidden option in the Back button visibility.
I hope that helps.