- annehatfieldAsked on August 09, 2017 at 09:43 AM
I'm trying to download my form as a PDF, but the "working" message just hangs out at the top of the screen without going anywhere.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 11:41 AM
I have cleared your account's form cache. Can you please try again and see if this will help? If the issue still persists, can you try to download the PDF on a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc.) and see if you will be able to download the PDF properly on a different browser?
- annehatfieldAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Hi there, I retried on Chrome, as well as Edge. I'm still not having any luck. When I choose the option to create a PDF, it almost looks like it's grayed out compared to the other menu items.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:04 PM
Thank you for giving us more information. I have escalated this to our developers. You will be informed once this is fixed.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:05 AM
As per checking the ticket for this issue, our development team is still working on the issue. We will inform you on this thread any updates to the issue.
- annehatfieldAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Any way to escalate this? We're trying to evaluate whether or not JotForm is a tool we can use going forward with clients.... a PDF version of the form is a must have, and I'm up against a deadline for this one.
- AIDANAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience.
I have checked the escalation and found that the issue has been assigned a developer and also has its priority raised to important.
We will be notified of any progress via this thread.
- annehatfieldAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Thank you-- any idea of when this might be resolved?
- AIDANAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:50 AM
You're quite welcome!
I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA but what I can do is assure you that our developers work hard on addressing the issues, so we'll hopefully hear back regarding this one soon.
- annehatfieldAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 09:14 AM
Hi there-- it's been a week. Is there any update on this?
- AIDANAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Upon checking I do not see any update on the issue yet. I have forwarded your update request to the assigned developer and we will be notified of anything via this thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 07:16 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
Create pdf form function is working now. You can test it on any of your forms. However, we detected another problem for the aforementioned form in this thread. The pdf form has some layout problems. This was also escalated to our developers. Once it is fixed, you will be notified again via this thread.
In the meantime, please note that you can convert any of your form to PDF. This problem was already fixed.
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 09:53 AM
this problem has now been fixed.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.