- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on August 09, 2017 at 10:25 AM
On My Forms list I can add a form to a folder but I can't remove a form from a folder. When i hold the mouse pointer over the folder name an X appears but clicking on it does nothing.
One other thing of note, if you have a number of forms on the list it gets awkward to add a form at the bottom of the list to a folder. Dragging and dropping gets tricky and annoying.
I think you should have an option in the More drop down list for a form, to add or remove from a folder.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:18 PM
If you want to remove a form to a folder, just follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Form you want to be removed in the Folder.
2. Click on Folder button found at the top of the page.
3. Uncheck the Folder name on the Folder dropdown list.
4. Click Apply to save changes.
If you want to delete the folder, just follow the steps below:
1. Hover to the Folder you want to delete.
2. Click on the dropdown icon found at the right-side of the folder name to see the options.
3. Click on Delete.
Regarding your suggestion, I moved it to a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1219762.