- samwmbAsked on January 23, 2011 at 07:52 AM
I wish to display my own Image in the Background of the Form. How can I do that? Also can I directly add the image from my Local Laptop? If not which is the other method?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 24, 2011 at 08:26 AM
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on "Preferences" button on "Setup & Share" toolbar
3. Enter the background CSS details there. In this case, you should enter
- acenergyboostAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:07 PM
I tried this but did not work. I even tried yours url(http://v2.jotform.com/images/styles/style1_bg.gif) repeat-x but did not work. Can you help?