- ArthurMorAsked on August 09, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I try to make a bilingual form (German -> English) it does not
translate most of my Hover texts
Can you help me, please?
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:49 PM
Please allow me some time to check this issue further.
I will get back to you once I finish.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:53 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I tested this issue further and I was able to replicate it, the hover text is not translating.
So I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you through this thread about the outcome.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 06:43 PMThank you for your efforts.
Nevertheless, I need to get to a solution pretty quickly, so please try to
have an answer as soon as possible. I believe that this is basic feature in
your product that should work smoothly.
I've just coping the transition to the relevant box.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 07:43 PM
I can see the issue has been already escalated to our second level, we cannot provide a time frame about when we will receive an answer about this, but we will let you know as soon as we receive any update about it.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 05:55 AM
O.K thank you for letting me know.
I'll keep track.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 09:57 AM
The problem has been fixed now. Sorry for the trouble we have caused and thank you for reporting us.
Have a nice day!
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:43 AMIt still seems *not *to work.
You can see that I'm changing the form language to Engish, and the main
fields are getting translated, but the Huver text (which in our case even
more important, as he guides our customers) is still not working.
I hope I'm not missing anything, but I basically put the translation into
the tabs and switching to "Preview Form" in order to see the changes
Please go into my forms, and even try putting any text you'd like in
English in order to test it.
*I even logged out of my account and signed up again, refreshed the page
and still nothing.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM
I can see the issue still persists even after clearing your forms cache and clearing my browser's cache too.
Let me inform the developer about this, we will let you know as soon as we get any update.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 10:43 AMHi,
It's been quite some time since you've told me that my problem has been
addressed by your engineering team.
Due to the fact that my problem has been "fixed" after only one day in the
first time, I wonder what takes so long to resolve such a common use of
your product i.e the hover text.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 11:29 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience, some new obstacles showed up after the potential fix. We will inform you as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding.
- ArthurMorAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 11:44 AMO.k, Thanks for your prompt reply.
Have a great week.
- JotForm DeveloperasilAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 06:09 AM
Problem was about handling <, > and \n signs. I have added controllers for them and your translations should be working correctly now.