- rikyxxxAsked on January 23, 2011 at 08:44 AM
Thanks in advance
- rikyxxxAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 10:30 AM
- rikyxxxAnswered on January 27, 2011 at 10:31 AM
Let me put the question in other words: what (kind of) argument is expected?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 28, 2011 at 07:25 AM
One our developers is working on a solution to show today's date and time there in the correct format. We will update this thread when that's ready.
- serkanAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 09:52 AM
When you select "After/Before" options we now put today's date as an example. That will give you a hint on how to use this feature.
Let me know if you have any questions.
- jmssprinterAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:05 AM
Hi,i am looking to customize the time in my form.i want my customers request for service my working hours only.i send you 2 email before and you send me some tips.i applied those tips in my forms and it don't look like the conditions are working.
my working hours are m-f 8 AM -6 Pm,Saturday 10 am -3 pm and Sunday 12 pm-3 pm.
so please help me a better solution to customize the time.or if you have any paid service to built the form let me know.thanks
- SammyAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 04:54 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread, It will be addressed here