- pinestateBEERAsked on August 09, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Good afternoon. I would like to be removed from the Card Form beta test that seems to be going on with new accounts. The form I have cloned does not work in this format. After the second question the text gets shoved offscreen, making my form completely useless. My form is full of reference images, warnings that appear when things aren't entered correctly, auto-fields that appear as needed (instead of 50 blank fields that you may or may not need). None of these things work in a question-by-question format, and asking users to click though several dozen pages of questions will turn away my users.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Yes it should be possible to turn off the card forms feature:
- pinestateBEERAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:15 PM
Hello, I only have an option for "Enable New Form Layout" on mine. I've turned it off, but I still have the Card Form layout.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:25 PM
It looks like its working:
You turned on the Legacy Layout right?
- pinestateBEERAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 07:54 AM
My apologies, I think there is some mixup going on with my account. I seem to be posting from my co-workers account, "pinestateBEER", instead of this newly created account "PineStatePRINTSHOP". Maybe something to do with the IP address?
I apologize for the confusion. Should we try to resolve the issue here, or should this thread be deleted and created in the other account (assuming I can post correctly)?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 09:19 AM
The issue has been resolved. New accounts use the card forms layout. But once you switch back, all new forms from that point onwards will use the old layout.
So I cloned your card form. And you will see the copy on your forms page.
- pinestateBEERAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 09:39 AM
Thank you! We really appreciate the assistance.