- almogabarAsked on August 20, 2012 at 02:19 PM
I am looking at doing a form that has a video on it. Is this possible with your service?
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 04:10 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
There is a way to add a video and that is by inserting a Free Text field in your form.
To add a Free Text field:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. On the left side of the Form Builder, under the Power Tools, double-click or drag the Free Text (HTML) tool into your form
3. Click on the free text field you inserted
4. Click the HTML button in the toolbar
5. Paste your video embed code, for example:
6. Click OK then save your form
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- reciproc8Answered on January 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Hey I just tried this and it did not work. What am I doing wrong? I copied the embed code from youtube and changed it to auoplay (which I always do) and nothing happened
- reciproc8Answered on January 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Got it, thanks. Sorry ;)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Glad to hear you've fixed it yourself. Cheers!
- reciproc8Answered on June 18, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Can I only embed a YouTube video?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 01:07 AM
Hi, The Answer is No. You can Embed Videos from other providers too, if they have embed option like youtube. I think most of the free video stream providers have this option.
Can you please tell us specifically from which video stream provider you want to embed the videos?
So that we can check and let you know whether you can embed or not.
- legacymarketingsystemAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 09:17 AM
cannot seem to get easyvideosuite emmbed code to work..
your html editor does not save the enire code.. only the "id=evp.... "
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 10:20 AM
We will answer your question on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/846853.