- HickoryMillAsked on August 20, 2012 at 03:04 PM
I am creating a website and am using JotForm for the forms people can fill out. But I cannot seem to figure out how to get them onto my website without creating a PDF.
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
To embed a form into your web page please follow this steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click "Embed" option
4. Copy the source code provided.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.