- AyeshaAsked on August 10, 2017 at 08:48 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I have now re-activated your account. Please check it again and let us know how it goes.
- AyeshaAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Thanks for the response. I still cannot access my account though. It is saying "login suspended" again?
- AIDANAnswered on August 21, 2017 at 05:41 AM
I have deleted the offending form ID 70653696953571 named "Fashion Ordering Form" and re-activated your account. You should be able to login again and your forms should be working properly now.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.