- Derrell norisAsked on August 10, 2017 at 09:49 AM
I have integrated jotform on my mobile app called 'Creative Group Economics' and in the section called Subscribe the form works fine. On the section called business submit, the submit button just takes you back to the top of the form. I created both forms the same way, only difference is that the business submit has an upload image option. Both forms work fine with android devices. Do you have a clue about what is going on here?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 11:20 AM
The issue may be happening due to several reasons, there may be any kind of conflict between the form's code and the code in your app.
Here is an example about the code you should embed:
I hope this helps.
- freshtechsolutionzAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:43 AMhey, When I embeded the iframe code into our app, the submit button does not show up on android phones.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Could please provide the website URL so we can investigate it further?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- freshtechsolutionzAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 12:43 PMhttps://myapp.freshtechsolutionz.com/app/index.html?mode=0&appId=1d9cd989-675f-11e7-a97b-124a75f7ddd1 this is the web version of the app, but it is available for download on the apple app store and google playstore. The name of the app is called creative group economics. I am trying to figure out why the 'Subscribe' jotform plugin works for android and apple, but the 'business submit' jotform plugin only works for android devices. On iPhones, users are unable to click submit. Yesterday you guys told me to try to embed the iframe code instead of using the link, so i created a separate plugin on the side menu called Test 2. If you click on test 2, the submit button does not show up at all.
Derrell Noris, CEO
Fresh Tech Solutionz
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 01:27 PM
The Submit button is now showing up. The script part is also included which is the recommended way of embedding the form when using the iframe. The script will auto adjust the height of the form based on its content. Are you still having issues with the form height on iPhone? What's your model and OS version?