- cityrushAsked on August 10, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Hope you are doing good.
Long story short, for months I have been dealing with one extremely annoying bug.
Video of error: https://we.tl/gnQ5JEvit9
Steps to reproduce error:
1. Go to our form: https://eu.jotform.com/build/72155677733363
2. Check Settings -> Email. Note "NOTIFICATION 1" and "AUTORESPONDER 1"
3. Add form element (in example "single choice")
4. Check Settings -> Email. Note "NOTIFICATION 1" AND "AUTORESPONDER 1" AND "NOTIFICATION 2". Notification1 - fields change the order (e.g. telephone numbers goes up... etc. ). Creation of notification2 is absolutely unexpected.
Please fix this error. This (and other 3 forms) is business critical for us. I have tried to work around this problem for many weeks. We are using your forms since March 2017.
Could you check the problem today?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:03 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue on my cloned form. I am not sure why this is happening. I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
In the Advanced settings of emails you can set Update Email option to NO. This should prevent that order of the fields is changed once you add a new field to the form. However, it will still create new Notification.