- clamperAsked on August 10, 2017 at 01:41 PM
When I post the jot form into our web page the bottom portion is cut off and not allowing people to hit the submit button.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Please re-embed your form by using this code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-70226919699168" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.us/70226919699168" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:830px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
That should help with for cut off issue.
Also, I noticed you have three buttons in your form:
Please let us know how that worked.
- clamperAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:44 PMThat worked, thanks! Now I need to get the extra submit button
off of there
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:59 PM
Let us know if you need any further help.
- clamperAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 03:44 PMThank you for everything. Now when I remove the extra submit tab and embed
the code it again drops the remaining submit and clear form buttons
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 03:59 PM
I checked your form again.
And your Clear button is actually a submit button as well, so you should remove it.
And if you need a clear button then this is how you add it:
Please try and let us know how it worked.