- mtinvestAsked on August 10, 2017 at 02:03 PM
Why the Airport Widget shows a 4-letter airport codes? I need a 3-letter codes (IATA standard).
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:12 PM
I searched for some three code airports and I was able to find them, are you searching for some specific airports?
Please let us know so we can check this further and escalate if needed.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I have reported this to our back-end widget team. You will be updated via this thread when this gets fixed.
- mtinvestAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:41 PM
OK I'll need to build my own dropdown with airport codes in this case because it will probably take too much time to fix the issue. Is it possible to fill a dropdown with the data from an external data source?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 02:52 PM
It is not possible to fill the dropdown from the external source directly, you will have to download the Full Source Code of your form and create a dropdown that will populate from some database by using PHP and JS. You can check this solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/8022353/how-to-populate-html-dropdown-list-with-values-from-database
If you have any further questions please let us know.