- ecjusaAsked on April 30, 2010 at 09:20 AMI'm looking to post what the user entered on the form to be displayed on the Thank You page to serve as a confirmation of what they just filled out. Is this possible? It will also change per submission by user.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 10:05 AMNo, that's not possible. If you are familiar with PHP, you can use the Send Post Data feature. Otherwise this is not possible.
- ecjusaAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 10:44 AMOK. Thank you.
- ecjusaAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 10:48 AMOne last follow-up question. Is the code readily available to customize this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 30, 2010 at 11:52 AMNo, but I can help you with it if you would like.
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.co/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data" on "Setup & Share" -> "Preferences"
4. Save your form.
5. Make a test submission and post what you see on the thank you page.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:31 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)