- hfunny28Asked on August 10, 2017 at 04:54 PM
i m designing a form for my parents to consent taking pic of their children, what wld be the best form or question to use as they have to write their name and to sign
i ------- consent to let them take photo and .....
parent signature ...... date .............
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 05:15 PM
I made a small Demo for you:
It uses the a few standard fields (todays date, full name, address, phone, email)
Then I added a "Terms and Conditions" widget. Just search for it on the widgets tab (left hand side). Then drag and drop it onto your form.
Next you have to configure the "Terms and Conditions" widget. So for the "Terms Link" you need to supply a URL to a text file that contains your text. You can use Google Drive for this purpose. Just upload a text file and get the sharable link. Paste that into this widgets "Terms Link".
Finally I added an E-Signature widget. Again search for it and just drag and drop from the left onto your form.
- hfunny28Answered on August 10, 2017 at 05:44 PMthx but that terms and condition wld not let them put their child and their
name in the middle of the consent and they can write it
i ........... consent for taking pic of my child
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 06:15 PM
Hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 10, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I created a new thread for your next issue. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1221347.