- espearmaAsked on August 10, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I have tried to connect. My password is correct, but it seems like there are 2 vertical responses...the old version and the new version. VResponse won't allow me to sign up for the new version....what is the fix on connecting my forms to vertical response.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 12:01 AM
Upon testing, I can verify that the Vertical Response integration is working properly. I was able to authenticate without any issues. Here's a screenshot:
Please try the following steps:
1. Log out from your JotForm and Vertical Response account.
2. After that, please restart your browser.
3. Log back into JotForm.
4. Try to integrate the form to Vertical Response using this guide: How-to-Integrate-JotForm-with-Vertical-Response.
If the issue persists, please try using another browser just to check if it will work or not. Lastly, you may need to clear your browser cache.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.