- marcellobrazilAsked on August 11, 2017 at 09:09 AM
Then the person fill
After he finish the form he will also receive an email
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:21 AM
I believe you are referring to an autoresponder email. This email alert will be sent to the user who completed the form.
Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 05:26 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 06:00 PM
You can use conditions to trigger the autoresponders, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 12:55 PM
but I will not know the email that user will fill the field "Email"
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 01:11 PM
is it possible in autoresponder to send to more than one person?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 01:27 PM
You can try to create another autoresponder for the another the Email field if you want to send the Autoresponder to both email addresses. To add another autoresponder email, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Setting-Up-an-Autoresponder-Email
I fill the form, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org [Autoresponder 1 - Email 1]
but there is a question
"Do you wanna receive the answers in another email?"
Then I answer Yes and fill with email@example.com [Autoresponder 2 - Email 2]
I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us again. Thank you.