- mnraAsked on August 11, 2017 at 09:31 AM
Hi! I am having a problem with my JotForm showing on a mobile device. It works great on a desktop computer but doesn't show on an iphone. The page is: http://retailrally.com/index.php/awards
The code I am using is:
Wondering if you have any suggestions.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:19 AM
I tested your embedded form on a Windows PC, and a Windows Mobile Phone. It worked fine for both.
However I also tested your embedded form on an iPhone 6 and was unable to use the form. The form dimensions are bigger than the iPhones screen.
Is this the problem you are talking about?
Then I tested your stand alone form on the same iPhone 6. And it works perfectly. So that means the problem is with how the form is embedded on your site.
I see you are using the iFrame embed method already. So I'm not sure of how to fix this issue.
As you are using the card layout it could very well be a bug.
So I will escalate this issue by notifying the development team.
- mnraAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 10:43 AMYou have identified the problem exactly. Thank you for having your team take a look at it! I appreciate that.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 07:00 AM
First of all, thank you for contacting us and sorry for this late response.
I have checked the link that you shared with us (http://retailrally.com/index.php/awards). However, I couldn't see any form on this page as you can see below screenshot:
So can you give us a link that includes form and we will evaluate the issue? I will be waiting for your response.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on September 26, 2017 at 07:02 AM
I have updated my last reply. Please check it on https://www.jotform.com/answers/1221542-
Thank you for your understanding.