- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on August 11, 2017 at 10:35 AM
We use two accounts, a free one and a paid one. Is there any way we can merge the two so we can move the free one into the paid one?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 11:23 AM
We can help you in transferring forms from one account to another. Please provide the form IDs/URLs and the username of the account where the forms will be transferred to.
We'll wait for your reply Thank you.
- email@example.comAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 02:00 PM
The account we want to merge to is firstname.lastname@example.org. We also want to change the name of that account. Can we do that too?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 11, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Just to confirm before to proceed, you want to move all your forms from email@example.com to NNWestcffd, is this correct?
Also, regarding the username change on NNWestcffd, we will need to get the request from that account so please log in into that account and open the request, please provide at least 3 usernames you would like to use.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 08:38 AM
Yes, that is correct. And ok, should I wait until after the accounts have merged though to submit the user name request?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I have now moved all the forms from your account email@example.com to NNWestcffd as requested. You can now access the form on the account NNWestcffd. Regarding on the username change, you can now create a new request login to the account NNWestcffd so we can process it. Do let us know if you need further assistance.