- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 12, 2017 at 08:56 AM
Do you want to embed a form inside of an email?
This is possible, but it is not recommended because of the following reasons.
1. Formatting may look different depending on the email client used
2. Functionality may differ depending on the email client
3. Security warnings depending on the email client
4. Client-sided checks may or may not work depending on the email client
For a more detailed look on what I'm referring to, please read this article.
If you want to embed the form inside of the email, you can do it with the full source code of the form.
You will need to paste the full source code inside of the Source Code of the Email template.
Instead of embedding the form inside of the email, I would suggest you to send your users direct link of the form via email.
Please check our Pricing page to find more about different account types and limits.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.