- LilliAsked on August 21, 2012 at 07:39 AM
Please verify my account. I cannot sign in with either email address. I have created a form and uploaded the embedded version to loanaudit.org. I am in the process of completing my website and need a form software to convert to a PDF. Please advise. My emails are email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 07:50 AM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
Can you share with us your website url that point to your form ?
I've checked the mentioned website (that redirect on another site) and it doesn't have any jotform's refer.
- LilliAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I have opened the page to view from hidden since I was having 3 issues that needed addressing:
1. I cannot sign in to retrive my form on jotform.
2. The form needs to be adjusted to fit the page of the website.
3. I would like to be able to print the information in a PDF.
I thank you for your help and cooperation.
- lilliAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM
The form is under How Do I Start? page
- pinoytechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Upon checking your email address email@example.com, I found two guest accounts. One of your guest account have two forms, Website Survey Questionnaire Form and Home Owner Questionaire. This are the form that you are looking? If yes, my I suggest you to register to FREE account using the same email address that you used on your guest account so that all your forms and data will be automatically transferred in to your free account.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- lilliallenAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 02:34 PM
I have registered the account as a free account.
I need to size the form correctly on the website and would appreciate the tech tips for such as well as I have still not been successful in submitting a questionaire from my website and having it email to me.
I have checked spam. Your log shows that it has process test forms, how can I find out how to recieve the form via email from the website.
Please advise. I appreciate your assistance. I understand at this point this is a free service however I need to find the best provider of the software for my website make the purchase and move forward smoothly. I am happy to pay for tech support than to spend more time trying to email back and forth.
I thank you in anticipation of happy forms to be emailed shortly....
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 05:36 PM
In order for you to recieve a email notifications, please recreate your email alert.
Also, I recommend you to change on your email notification settings your Sender -Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If still you have trouble, please add Jotmails IP ADDRESSES to your whitelist (or ask your email service provider to do it for you)
If this doesn't work please feel free to look for more assistance
- lilliallenAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM
Good morning and thank you again for your help. Its Working!
The form now seems to be emailing correctly and 1and1 has assisted with the sizing of the form on the web page.
1. I would like create another form with a download/upload option. For example I would like a form to include collecting PDF documents with a browse and upload feature. Do you have a sample template or tech help specs on a form that can do such. I understand the uploaded documents will then be emailed to me? Is this correct?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 01:21 PM
Thank you for contacting us!
Do you have a sample template or tech help specs on a form that can do such?
- Yes, you might like to take a look our free forms "Upload Forms" in our FORM TEMPLATE page.
I understand the uploaded documents will then be emailed to me? Is this correct?
- Definately yes! just make sure that on your form, you have created an email notification where you notified everytime your client submits their submission.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.