- Mike CadondonAsked on August 14, 2017 at 08:51 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I did not find any account associated with the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). To further check it, please provide any of the following:
- Form ID
- Form Direct Link or website where the form is embedded
- Account Username
- Email address registered to the Account
We'll wait for your response.
- Mike CadondonAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Account user name: mhikee13
Email Address: email@example.com
Form Direct link: https://form.jotform.me/mhikee13/mitsubishi
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Your account was flagged by our phishing detector because of this form http://www.jotform.me/form/62183372838462 - Car Loan Application
We understand this may not be the case yet we had to act accordingly to comply with our Terms. Free accounts with non-corporate emails showing suspicious forms must be suspended immediately.
In order to reactivate your account, we will have to delete these forms. Also, you must provide us the following information:
1. Your company's website URL
2. Your corporate email address
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your corporate email address. Include in the subject line the following: ATT: Thread 1222829 and briefly explain the purpose of your forms.