- Lisa MAckAsked on August 14, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Says my log in has been suspended. I have been trying to get my account fixed for the past week. Can someone please respond. I am losing business due Jotfom!!!!!
- AIDANAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Upon examination of your account, I found that it is indeed suspended, because your form "Lone Duck Campground Reservation Request" with ID 60918651862160 is collecting credit card information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields and re-activating your account.
- Lisa MAckAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 05:43 PMPlease reactivate my form with the authorize only option.
- AIDANAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 05:59 PM
I have removed the offending fields from your form, and re-activated your account.
You can now access the form and implement the payment authorization option as per my previous reply and the aforementioned guide.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.