- nlschieleAsked on August 21, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I have a new credit card and need to update my billing info. But when I log in via Plimus, it does not accept my username and password. How can I update my cc info?
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM
You subscribed using 3rd party Plimus gateway,
The ideal way of doing this is on Plimus itself.
1. Your Plimus username is: 1342845214393
2. Reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!