- globalchildAsked on August 21, 2012 at 11:48 AM
this problem keeps continuiing
can you please help to make sure things are being forwarded to me correctly?Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Upon checking your form, I found out that your email address is in our bounce list. I will now remove it for you and it should be working fine by now. To avoid this from happening again, please set your form's Notification Sender Email address to email@example.com.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at anytime.
- globalchildAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM
thank you very much
- pinoytechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM
You are quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Have a good day!
- globalchildAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM
how do I update the notification sender email as you suggested?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 12:18 PM
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click "Email Alerts"
3. Select "Notification"
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
Hope this help.