- dschiraldiAsked on August 14, 2017 at 04:55 PM
I added a link to the text element and want this to be a required link before form is submitted. I was able to Require many of the other form elements and widgets but couldn't find that option with the text element
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 05:11 PM
You can use the terms and conditions widget. And customize it how you like. It can display any text you like. And it can link to any resource on the net.
Heres a quick demo:
- dschiraldiAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 06:43 PMI tried using this widget but was unable to delete the “I agree to terms…” that is part of this widget (attached screen shot). Nor was i able to link it to the desired link. Can you help me with this or suggest another avenue? Thank you—
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 07:30 PM
You can actually delete the texts. Just please do so in the widget configuration. See screenshot below:
The link can also be edited inside the Terms Link. However, you should have the texts in the Label Text enclosed in brackets. The configurations are there, and they are self-explanatory. Let us know which part of it that you are confused.
- dschiraldiAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 07:43 AMGreat! This worked well—thank you!