- Tracy BlakeAsked on August 15, 2017 at 09:02 AM
When one of our reps does the START card we do not get an email notification that he has done it. We have 8 reps and we get notifications from 7 of them.Page URL:
- kbr2035Answered on August 15, 2017 at 10:43 AM
There are many possible reasons for this problem.
1. First and foremost, make sure that there is a recipient email address in your form notification and this is the email address you want the submissions to go.
2. Second,check if the email is in your spam/junk folder. If it's there, mark it as "Not Spam" so that it will not be flagged as spam in the future.
3.Lastly, Check to see if your email is on the bounce list. There is a link for solution:
If your email is in the bounce list, please take a look at following user guide to prevent e-mail bouncing issues.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Hi Tracy Blake,
I checked the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and it is not associated with any account here in JotForm.
If I understand you correctly, one of the reps is not getting the notification email. Could you please provide the email address so we can check the mail logs?
Also, please provide the form ID or form link so we can further check it.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.