- tokenlaAsked on August 21, 2012 at 01:34 PM
I cannot find the area where I need to input my email address that the submissions will be emailed to .
The video showed that I would be prompted to put the address in when I saved the form, but that did not happen for me.
I will also like to be able to update this email if necessary. Thanks!
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 01:38 PM
Hi and thanks for contacting us.
To create an email notification please follow this steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
Below is the structure of the Compose Email window:
5. To find out what email address used for submission notifications click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:Click Finish to save your settings.A step by step Tutorial on Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications can also be found here.Hope this helps.Alessandro