- MarchingStormAsked on August 15, 2017 at 10:05 AMI need to provide a VPAT certificate for my IT office
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 11:10 AM
We don't issue VPAT certificates. Let us know if you have more questions.
- Sarah WAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Good afternoon, if you don't have the VPAT do you have any other accessibility documents you can share. The Federal 508 and Texas laws require us to have documentation.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 07:26 PM
I am sorry, but I don't think we have any. Let me raise this to our backend team. There is no assurance that we can have this in short time or if we will comply with it, but as soon as we have it, we will let you know through this thread.
I have tried a form before using a screen reader, and it worked great without any issues. This means to me that our forms are readily accessible to people with disabilities (based on the act). We just don't have the certification yet. Again, we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM
As we were informed by higher-up, we unfortunately do not have a such document to provide you. However, it is in our mid-term agenda.
If there is anything we can do for you, please do let us know. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.