- webapps4Asked on August 21, 2012 at 03:16 PM
I got 5 submissions and they all only had the first name and business name and none of the other required fields. I tested the for myself and the submission was correct. All of the submission were from a diffent IP. I think I lost client inquiries.
I just received another for that only has the first name and business name. What is happening?
Here's my form: http://form.jotform.us/form/22335047516146
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 06:06 PM
We have replied via original thread:
If the issue still persists, please do let us know by updating mentioned above thread.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 06:11 PM
Hi, I checked also the form you mentioned, and it is possible to received only Name and Email data since they are the only required field on the form.
A user can submit your form with only the 2 required fields filled-up.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry on this.
- nattusAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM
COMO CRIAR LOGUIN COM BASE NOS DADOS DO FORMULARIO ENVIADOS?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 03:30 AM
Please open a new thread for your question. Thank you.