- N2NSitesAsked on August 15, 2017 at 04:11 PM
I have an existing form that has been active for about a year. Now, some clients are having issues submitting the form.
They have tried to use both IE and Chrome. I am including a picture of the errors
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 05:11 PM
Thank you for contacting us and providing screenshots.
So far, we are not able to reproduce the error on our end. There might be some networking issue. Could you please ask users to check if they use any proxies? See the next guide.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 05:13 PM
Please also ask users to open the next link https://submit.jotform.us, then let us know if they receive the same error or not.
- SasanalyticsuAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 11:31 AMI am having the same issue. You can only open our forms now on Safari. IE, Chrome and Firefox will not allow us to open the form anymore. I have checked the Proxy Server settings on all and none are using any proxies. Very weird. Did jot form make any changes to the software recently that would result in these new issues?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 12:04 PM
I moved your question to a separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- sangayAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 02:01 AM
My jot form is having the same submit issue like when I click the following.
The submit works when it is done from external network but not internal.Please advice
- CharlieAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 03:04 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern, please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1237827. We will address it shortly.