- joshuaramaAsked on August 15, 2017 at 07:35 PM
It's really hard to match up dropdown options with their values since they're in separate tabs on the property window. Would it be possible to put them together on one tab side by side with the options and values?
Right now I have to use a separate spreadsheet to keep track of them and copy / paste them in.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 08:26 PM
Just to clarify, you're referring to the Dropdown options under Options tab and the calculation values under Surveying tab?
I think it wouldn't ease the issue if they're on the same tab but I understand that putting them on the same tab is way better.
I believe the best thing you could do is to align them on a spreadsheet just like what you've mentioned or use a text tool.
Also, take note that the first calculation value of the dropdown field must be 0, that is to represent the first empty option of the dropdown field.
Anyhow, I'll escalate your request to our developers so it would be considered in the future updates.
- joshuaramaAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 08:43 PMYes, that's what I'm talking about. It would actually help a lot if they
were not only on the same tab, but were in a grid side by side. In other
tools I've used, this is the way it's presented so you see the Text field
and the value side by side.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 08:57 PM
That sounds like a nice idea. We will update you via this thread if we have any news regarding the feature request.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your valuable feedback!
We're updated the calculation values layout which you can define them more easily as shown in the screenshot below.
Please let me know if you'll need anything further.
Thank you for your feedback!
- joshuaramaAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 05:43 PMThat's fantastic! Thank you so much. You really have the most amazing
product. I tell everyone about it every chance I get. Great job!