- GemstonzAsked on August 15, 2017 at 08:17 PM
i am trying to turn off the limit file size for uploads but it won't save it. As soon as I leave the page it goes back to default with file size limit. New smart phones are creating issues as they save the files in too large format. HelpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:10 PM
I opened the Page URL (https://gemstonz.org/) that you have provided and I was not able to see an embedded form. I am assuming you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/60944776200153. If yes, I cloned your form and I was not able to replicate the issue. The Limit File Size is saving properly on my end. See the screen animation below:
I have cleared your form cache from our server. To change the File Upload Size Limit, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-File-Upload-Size-Limit
If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
- GemstonzAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 03:44 PMMarcy Spears has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
I have tried to turn off the file size but everytime I go back to it the setting still says limit. I'm confused to say the least. I don't know what else to do. I'm having daily loss in sales due to this. It confuses people when the file won't upload. See attached
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 05:23 PM
I reviewed your form and I can see the Upload field upload Limit File Size option is actually OFF.
There were multiple Upload field on the form, but on the 4 Upload fields I checked, the Limit File Size is already OFF.
Please check again. Let us know if issue persist.
- GemstonzAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 06:43 PMMarcy Spears has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
I'm not sure where you are looking to see it off but every time I open it the file size limit is on. There is no save button for me to save the changes. I don't get it at all.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 08:10 PM
We are not able to see the file or image you shared. So we are not able to get a visual of the issue.
Can you please retry sharing the image again when you reply again. Follow this user guide:
I checked again on your form and I see it is still set to OFF at this time. See the video below of my test.
Can you please try also test using a different browser. Try it in Chrome or Firefox browser to open the Form Builder.
Let us know if issue persist.
- GemstonzAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 11:19 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM
We receive a blank response. It looks like your reply to this thread didn't reach the Support Forum. Please log in to your account and open this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1224381 on a browser and post the reply again.