- champdiningAsked on August 15, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Look at my Job Application form.
1) the first row on all tables are different size text boxes than the rest of the form
2) the column titles do not line up with the columns3) "email" seems to actually check for valid entry but you can type anything -- letters -- into the phone fields
Did I do something wrong?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 11:51 PM
I cloned your form and I was able to replicate the issue. I also created a new form to check if I can replicate the issue. I added an Input Table field and I was also replicate the issue.
Please give me more time to investigate the issue. I will contact you again via this thread once I have an answer.
In order for us to assist you properly, we will be addressing your last question to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1224491
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:51 AM
Upon testing the Input Table field, this problem only exists in the New Form Layout.
I have now escalated this issue to our developers. You will be notified on this thread once we have an update.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 08:10 AM
I was informed by the developer who was assigned to this ticket. The problem should be fixed now.
Could you please check and let us know if the issue still persists on your side?
Thank you for your understanding.