- marcellobrazilAsked on August 16, 2017 at 02:22 PM
My form translated Compras to Buyer and I didnt give any permission to that
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 03:07 PM
"Alteração no produto __" is the subject that is set in one of your email notifications. Please see below.
Please see Setting Up Email Notifications to edit the subject of your email notification.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 03:11 PM
I mean the name of the person who sent the email <email@example.com>
Why it is in english? This should not translate
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Perhaps, your email client or your browser has auto translated the text? Can you check that? There is no translation in the form, and the options are also non-English. Your email settings are also the same, so I'm not quite sure what's causing this. The submissions page are showing the option correctly.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 05:35 PM
the crazy thing that now it is working normal, I dont know why but it translate in the email. I did that for another form, but not for this one....if the problem appears I will write again here, thanks