- Joe YouchaAsked on August 16, 2017 at 05:48 PM
I teach hands on math. I'm looking for students to be able to measure their layout project and enter those dimensions in a form. They would then use those measurements to perform math calculations, which would also be entered into the form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Hi Joe, our forms don't have an innate ability to recognize fractions. Calculations done on our form are all using decimal places. Can you at least give us a rough idea on how you want the calculations to work though? Do you have a form that you're currently working on that you can share with us?
Basically, the more info you will provide, the better options we can suggest as alternatives (if applicable).
- Joe YouchaAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 11:43 AMJim,
Thanks for the response. I'm looking for a form into which students can
input measurements- usually mixed numbers. These numbers are then used as
the basis of math tests. I'm looking to see if we can automate the grading
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have the feature you are looking for. We can perform calculations, however, it does not have the capability to perform math test nor fractions recognition.
- Joe YouchaAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:44 PMOh well. Thanks so much for your answer.