- amandabraytonphotographyAsked on August 16, 2017 at 06:30 PM
I use this for my photography clients to fill out my contracts but when I go to print them it doesn't show the text that has all the info for my contract. How do i print the entire form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM
You need to enable the Show Headers and Text on the Submissions page. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and select the form.
2. Click the Submission button.
3. Click the Properties button and enable the Show Headers and Texts.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 16, 2017 at 10:24 PM
I created a separate thread for you. Please wait for my reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1225538.