- JunglePropertyAsked on August 17, 2017 at 07:54 AM
I have seen the video that uses 'Form Collapse' but I cannot any such option in my Jotform elements?
I want users who access a code to see only the title of the form until they enter a code and then the rest of the form appears for them to freely use.
Thanks in advance
- JunglePropertyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 10:01 AM
This does not help as I have added a page break just below the code field, hidden the Next button and and try to set up a condition on the code field such as if Code = XYZ then show/enable Next button but the Next button is not available as a choice.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM
What is the form where you have tried this workaround?
- JunglePropertyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 11:44 AMhttps://eu.jotform.com/build/71995891376375
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:07 PM
First of all, make the next button visible:
Then, create a condition like this: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Let us know if you need more help.
- JunglePropertyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:43 PMYou are brilliant thank you sooooo much!