- TraceyAsked on August 17, 2017 at 10:49 AM
I tried to have jotform send me reset instructions but I haven't received anything in my inbox.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM
There isn't any registered account username under your email address "email@example.com", do you have the URL of a form that you might have created under that account you are trying to locate?
- Tracey M.Answered on August 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:13 PM
That form is hosted in the account username: Tmcmillion
The email address registered on that account is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have access to that email address, simply click on the "Forgot password?" link when attempting to log in to your account, then put your username, and the reset instructions will be sent to the registered email address.
- TraceyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Is there a way to change the email address on the account? That email address is not registered to me which is the reason I didn't get the reset instructions.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. The person who owns that email address is the owner of the account, and only that person can request any change on the account or transfer of ownership.
- TraceyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:17 PM
ok. I set up the account and put down the wrong email address, although I don't own the email address or know who does. So is my only option to create a new account and delete those forms from my web site?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:30 PM
You can do two things:
1) Create an email address that is actually that wrong one (if it doesn't exist) and just access the account with it,
2) Or which should be an easier solution is to just create a new account and clone the forms: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- TraceyAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 03:46 PM