- x6h9fdAsked on August 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I am having problem with having my form send out an email based on condition on one of the hidden field.
Here is my form: https://form.jotform.us/72194522628156
Process of form would be:
1. People sign up for camp
2. Once they submitted form, they should get a registration confirmation based on the paid status, which is the blank under "Amount Received" field hidden at bottom of form.
3. Once they submitted payment, I would enter amount received under edit the form with "Amount Received".
4. This is when I like to have the form send out a payment confirmation.
I have no luck with having it to work, please help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:09 PM
There is an option in the email notification and autoresponder settings to allow for sending with submission edits:
This option can be found under the "Advanced" tab while editing your notification or autoresponder email. Set this to "Yes" and the email will trigger with edits.