- DjAsked on August 17, 2017 at 11:58 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 12:28 PM
I have checked the webpage you have shared and was unable to find any embedded JotForm form. However, I would recommend you to embed it using the iFrame method, this will allow you to handle the form's height, check this guide in order to get the code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Also, while getting the iFrame code, please set the scrolling attribute to "yes", this way the form does not cut off at the bottom:
I hope this helps.
- DjAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:43 PMyou weren't able to find the form because i took it off the site because it
didn't look right. i really do not understand what you are asking me to
do? i take it you don't have any phone reps?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support, but we will be more than happy to assist you through this forum post.
To embed the code following the steps I provided above, you would need to have access to the source code of your webpage, you may also contact to your web master and provide the steps.
May you please let us know which embed method did you use before?
If the issue persists, please do not remove the form so we can further check it on our end.
- DjAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:43 PMi copied and pasted from a friend's site (weblink) and edited it. i put it
back up on our site so you can see what i mean.
- DjAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:44 PMok so now i just copied it as a link on our site rather than embedded.
this not what we want either. i am really trying to make this work but
still trying to the value of spending $19 a month?
- DjAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:44 PMi think i got it to work... https://form.jotform.us/72257726084158