- M732burkeAsked on August 17, 2017 at 01:10 PM
We cannot access out data. Big project underway. I get message "you email bounced. It is my same email address as always.
What is wrong
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:20 PM
We have removed your email from the bounce list now. You should start receiving notifications on that email. Please check your spam folder, if you find a JotForm notification there, mark it as NOT SPAM, otherwise, your email may keep ending up in our bounce list.
In addition to this, you may whitelist our domain names and sending IP addresses within your email service provider: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- UnitedCompaniesAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:34 PM
I get this message everyday.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 01:42 PM
You should not receive this massage today, because the email address has been removed from the bounce list. In order to solve this bouncing issues(for you to not receive this message again), please check your spam folders, if you find a JotForm notification, mark it as NOT SPAM, and in addition to this, make sure to whitelist our domain names and sending IP addresses within your email service provider.
Let us know if the issue continues even after applying this solutions.
- M732burkeAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:43 PMI checked spam folder. NO messages. I have used this email address successfully for years. firstname.lastname@example.org . I keep getting the bounce message.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 03:41 PM
If the issue persists, you could set SMTP for your sender email: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form that should prevent your email to end in the Bounce list since the submissions will be sent from your own email domain.
Please let us know if the issue continues.