- Panovus2012Asked on August 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM
As details are typed into the boxes I require them to become Title Cased (proper case) as the user clicks to the next field. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
There is a workaround that will make it appear as if the entered values are in capitalized form. However, the information isn't really saved that way in the database.
If it's okay for you to just have the information presented in capitalized form via the email notifications, the second solution offered in that thread is what you need. NOTE: Data is still not recorded as capitalized in your form's database.
- Panovus2012Answered on August 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM
I noticed that the email field has also been proper cased can this be omitted from the rule?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Please add these CSS codes to your form:
text-transform: none !important;
- Panovus2012Answered on August 22, 2012 at 11:30 AM
- ItalyTechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM
It is great to know the problem was solved! We are always happy to assist. Cheers!