- abcmississippiAsked on August 17, 2017 at 02:00 PM
I have a registration form for a BBQ contest. They can select what type of registration they want and then they can add lunch tickets (0-15) as well. The tickets are $15 each. I have a calculation field in there that pulls the registration type but I also need a field to capture how many $15 lunch tickets they want and have it all calculate as well. Then will need to send this total to the payment engine.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 17, 2017 at 02:28 PM
Please follow the steps below.
1. First, you need to add a Form Calculation widget to your form.
2. Then you need to pass the value from your field $15 Lunch Ticket(s) to the Form Calculation widget.
3. Then, set your payment field so that it picks the amount to be charged from your Form Calculation widget.
Please see result below.
YOu can check my cloned form https://form.jotformpro.com/72285179505967.